13 October, 2008

Thank (Insert Diety Here)

Finally... some progress!

So this Friday, I'll be shooting at Brook Street and Washington Street stations and possibly the DOT. Thanks are due to:

Lieutenant Russ McDonald (Engine walk-around)
Deputy Assistant Chief Daniel J. Crowley (interview re-shoot) and...
Lieutenant "Ranger" Rick Blais (Rescue walk-around) (Cuz Ranger Rocks!)

I also have a little ditty worked out with a surprise guest for the film. I'm keeping that one under wraps, though. It's top secret. I think maybe three people have clearance to know about it - possibly four. Tee hee hee.

I'll keep ya'll posted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Ranger to take you "spahkin" with him so there'll at least be some FIRE in this film!!!

PFDSpitfire said...

Oh, there will be fire footage. Only some of it will be mine, the rest has been donated. No worries!