28 October, 2008

Extra-Special Guest Interview

I have finalized plans for the extra-special interview I've been talking about. It will be filmed on November 7th. I am very excited about this... but still, I will not reveal who it is that is joining the list of fine folks who have participated in the interviews for the film. Yeah... I know... I'm a tease. Trust me, it'll be worth it.

I am disappointed that a few people that I wanted to be involved will not be, however, I do understand how weird it is to allow yourself to be filmed. I will still find a way to mention those folks - even if only in the credits. Overall, though, I seem to be gathering great stuff and I'm sure that will continue.

I'll be working on the intro monologue over the next week - a re-write is needed.

My thanks, as always, to all who are keeping track and staying in touch. It's all coming together!

Be well & stay safe, everyone.

No comments: