04 October, 2008

The Subtle Art of Persuasion

Hey, all -

So, I've been working out schedules so I can make appointments. Major changes at home of late have changed the available time that I have, but I'm pretty sure I've got it sorted out now.

I met with a firefighter yesterday (who shall remain namless, at present) regarding the walk-around of an Engine that I need to shoot. I will know more shortly about that. I have some phone calls to make today about three interviews that I need to shoot and I'm hoping to get all of that done within the next two weeks. Barring any major catastrophes, that shouldn't be a problem. Very little else needs to be done after that before I can go to editing - and I'm praying that I can get to that by November 1st. That, as I've said before, will be the fairly easy part.

That's the scoop for now, guys. Thank you for your patience and for your encouragement! It was nice to meet Attleboro FF Pyne recently and to find out that he's a faithful reader here as well as on Michael Morse's blog.

On a side note - if anyone ever needed some proof as to the fact that my tenacity for this sort of thing is genetic, please click on the link below and watch the WPRI "Street Stories" piece from yesterday. Yes, Walt and John have made this a family affair! My Mom - I'm awfully proud of her determination and her will to keep the history of our nation alive. Yes, half of my determination comes from my Dad (I think beating lung cancer twice is evidence of that!), but now you can see Mom at: http://www.wpri.com/global/video/popup/pop_playerLaunch.asp?vt1=v&clipFormat=flv&clipId1=2988092&at1=News - Special Coverage&h1=Street Stories: Remembering war heroes - Special Coverage&h1=Street Stories: Remembering war heroes

enjoy!

Be well & stay safe, everyone.

Erin

No comments: