11 October, 2008

Primal Screaming

It is a satisfactory form of therapy, albeit loud and obnoxious.

I have not, apparently, mastered the subtle art of persuasion. The firefighter that I met with last week has declined. Which is cool - I understand that people are uncomfortable in front of cameras. I, myself, am not fond of it. I prefer a stage... it's not quite is nerve-wracking for some reason. So....

I have an e-mail out to one person, going to make some more phone calls today. I'll keep ya posted....

Deep breath... and... AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Okay, I think that'll do for a minute or two.

UPDATE:

Finally got someone to agree to do an engine walk-around for me. Lt. Russ McDonald of Engine 9 on Brook Street will be shooting that with me next Friday. I also managed to set up an appointment for one of the re-interviews. Got a message waiting for the Rescue segment I need... waiting to hear back on that. It's coming together... hopefully.

1 comment:

Grandma Muggle said...

Mothers are supposed to support their kids so here: Argggghhhahahahahhaaagggherytkauurktkmm! That's what you call one heck of a primal scream with embellishments. LOL.
I know more than most how difficult and disappointing these declines and reschedules etc are and I am so pleased with you for keeping on keeping on.
I know the final product will be well worth all of the trials and tribulations you have gone through. I am proud of you.

Daddy would be too.

Love, Mom.