25 October, 2008

Plugging Along....

Hey, all -

I finished the remainder of my exterior shots of the stations yesterday. I also made arrangements for the extra-special interview that I talked about (I'm still not announcing it!!). That should be happening next Friday.

I'm planning to re-write my intro and hopefully film that within the next two weeks. Talked to my editor last week and I hope to be able to get together with him shortly to begin dumping the footage to the hard drive for editing.

So... it's coming along. I've got offers for assistance in getting the film aired and publicized from several sources. Channels 6, 12 & 36 are the most likely outlets at present. I've also been offered assistance from the RI Film & Television Office, so I'm sure that this thing will get aired without too much of a problem. Also, John Vilella & Walt Buteau would like to do a follow up on "Street Stories" when we're close to the release of the film.

I know it's been a long, long haul and no one wants to see this finished product more than I do. I appreciate everyone's patience, encouragement and interest in the project and I thank those who have stayed in touch and kept me on my toes with it.

Be well & stay safe, everyone and STAY TUNED... I promise... it's going to get finished!

No comments: