31 October, 2009

Just Want to Take a Moment...

to say thanks to those folks who have approached me in the last two weeks with ideas and assistance. Dorinne Albright, Cindy Day, Dennis Vecchiarino, Kevin Young, John Farrell and to all of the firefighters who have inquired about the status of the project, I greatly appreciate your concern and assistance.

I have yet to meet with anyone about the current situation. Hopefully we'll be able to get that done fairly soon. Ideas are forming, contacts being made and we'll get it all worked out.

Although I am heartily disappointed with the turn of events of late, I have been shown that this work has not been done in vain and in fact, is intriguing people before it is even compiled and edited.

I wish that I had been able to get this done in the manner in which I had planned and with the people that I originally had on board for post production, but for some reason, that is simply not to be. So... as my Grammy always said... "well, Baby, it's time to hitch up yer bootstraps and head on down the road".

Thanks again all and please stay tuned.

Be well & stay safe, everyone.

No comments: