05 November, 2009

Okay... so...

I've been given some contacts and am in the process of checking them out. I'm trying to keep our options open. Contrary to popular belief - we are not superheroes! We need to thoroughly check out our avenues of progression before committing to anything or anyone.

So...

I have another prospective option for a voiceover artist and I am really, really praying that it pans out. If so, it would help to bring the whole project back toward my original plans, which would make me feel infinitely better about the situation. I am not going to set my heart on it, but I do have hope.

As you may be able to tell, it's been a bit disappointing lately with all of the insanity going on surrounding the project. We're working on it, though... so have faith, folks. We'll get there.

Thanks, as always for all of the support. I know I've been rather vague in this post, but that is out of necessity at present. Can't get specific about things that are up in the air, right? :-)

Stay tuned, kids.

2 comments:

Grandma Muggle said...

Erin, I have every confidance that all will be well in the fullness of time.
This documentary is much needed and no one could do it better than you. I sometimes think you are channeling Daddy. Mine not your's. LOL.
He would be so proud of his granddaughter.
Hang in there "Spitfire."
I am so proud of you.
Love, Mom.

PFDSpitfire said...

Thank you, Mom. I hope that I can do some sort of justice to his memory. I may never have known him, but he has quite obviously had an incredible impact on my life, nonetheless.

I greatly appreciate your support of and faith in not only the project, but of me, too. It's always nice to hear that you're making your Mom & Dad proud. :-)