23 October, 2009

Quotes Are In...

Hey, Folks...

Met with the producer last night and got the quotes for getting this thing into post-production. Looks like I'm going to need to do some fundraising, brainstorming and figuring out how to put more hours in the day.

I have to work out the details with Jay and probably others, but there will be more news to come, I'm sure.

I've also been in contact with an old school friend of mine who works in the industry. Hopefully I'll be able to get some ideas from him, too. (Thanks, Jon!)

On the voiceover front... I have a couple of people so far who I think would be great. Probably going to have demos done and see where to go from there.

That's all the news for now, kids. Got lots to do. Will try to keep you all updated along the way.

Thanks again, everyone. You guys rock!

Be well & stay safe.

Erin

No comments: