22 April, 2008

Camera Woes...

So, Mom to the rescue with two head cleaning tapes for my camera, but sadly, they didn't fix the problem. I'll be looking for an authorized service center to see if I can get the camera cleaned. If not, I'll borrow my sister's camera.

I won't be working on the documentary this week, as I am going to be helping Fran (my best friend and still photographer for the film) with a huge shoot that she's doing. Three guesses... c'mon... give up? She's shooting the Massachusetts Firefighter's Calendar for 2009! YAY Fran!

I'll post again when I've got more news.

3 comments:

Chrysalis said...

Now that sounds like fun!

Anonymous said...

You write very well.

PFDSpitfire said...

Thank you, Thina - I hope you'll come back to visit again!

Stay safe out there.

Erin