09 March, 2008

Update on the Film

Hello, all...

For those who have been wondering what the hell happened to the film... I haven't quit with it. Things have been a little hectic with my actual, paying job, which has put a bit of a damper on everything. However... that being said...

I have some outside filming that needs to be done. However, I have not been able to do it because it's either been raining, snowing, or thirteen degrees outside on my days off. Some of the filming also requires another person to work with me operating the camera. I also need to contact three people for filming, which I will be doing this week.

So, fear not - the film will be completed. It's just been tough with scheduling and weather conflicts.

Keep visiting for updates!

Be well & stay safe out there.

No comments: