17 June, 2008

This Has Nothing to Do With the Film...

But my father had the last of his radiation treatments today and all seems to have gone well. Now that we've gotten through all of that mess, I will be able to complete filming. Hope to get some done on Friday this week - it'll depend upon the weather. Outdoor stuff. I'll post updates as I have them.


Another thing that has nothing to do with the film, but more with the friends I've made along the way in my journey through it... I've become good friends with a lovely girl from Baltimore, MD named Tricia Fike. She and her little boy, Liam, are wonderful people Trixie (that's what I call her) and I are both big fans of the '70's TV Show, "Emergency!". Funny how something so trivial brings good friends together. Anyhow, Liam is an aspiring filmmaker, himself. I just had to share a drawing that he made for me of a talking fire hydrant. Enjoy... I know it gave me one heck of a laugh. And thanks, Liam... because I REALLY needed that laugh today!


1 comment:

Chrysalis said...

That is so cute. I had to laugh.

My prayers go out to your Dad, and family.