21 January, 2010

Hope Springs Eternal!

Hiya, Folks...

I had quite a nice conversation with a high school classmate of mine yesterday and the future is looking brighter. I've done some research today and it seems that the outlook on getting the film to post-production is not as bleak as I had originally thought.

I have some work to do and it will take a few weeks, at least, but at least I can actually get something done. There are some issues to iron out, but the really time consuming work seems to have a solution.

I will update as best I can. Please keep your good and encouraging thoughts and wishes coming... I need all the help I can get! I am re-inspired, though, now that things seem to be headed back toward my original plans for the film. I wanted to keep this a simple, grass-roots, honest project, contributed to by people who have a true caring for the subject matter. That is where we're headed and it is doing my heart good.

Keep the faith, kids.

Be well & stay safe, everyone.

No comments: