25 August, 2008

Re-shooting in progress

Hey, all -

Well, I've recovered almost completely from my little concussive adventure. I re-shot my footage at the Department of Training on Friday (Thank you, Ranger!). I hope to be able to catch some footage of the new recruits working, but I don't know that it will happen.

I'm planning to get some more done this weekend. Things are a little hectic - my home is down one person for the next few weeks. My best friend (and still photographer) Fran is in Philadelphia for three weeks - but I think I should be able to get a couple of hours in here and there.

Thanks to all for your patience and support. I greatly appreciate it.

Now if I can just steer clear of any heavy, falling objects - sinus infections.... you know.

Be well & stay safe, everyone.

No comments: